Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oahu: Hotel Renew

Warmth.  Sun.  Beaches.  Water.  Relaxation.

Do I really have to go home?

I'm currently on Oahu for the week and wanted to share a bit of my time here.  I will put up multiple posts as I go along so that you can see some of my fun.  This first one is from our stay at Hotel Renew in Waikiki.  I have nothing but great things to say about this little boutique hotel.  I completely dislike Waikiki because of the mass of tourists and the caricature of what Hawaii is really about.  It's so fake.  I don't understand how anyone can enjoy it.  However, our hotel was an oasis in the middle of the madness.  They mixed up our reservation, but then bent over backwards to make sure that we were taken care of.  Hotel Renew truly was a renewal. 

Hotel Renew

Hotel Renew

Hotel Renew

Hotel Renew

Hotel Renew

Hotel Renew

Hotel Renew

0 comments:

Back to TOP